Somatic Experiencing Therapy with Elushia
Are you experiencing symptoms of Chronic Fatigue, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and or anxiety?
- Would you like to build more personal resilience and feel more empowered?
- Are you looking for an approach that is gentle and doesn’t require revisiting previous traumatic experiences?
Somatic Experiencing (SE) is a gentle body oriented approach to bringing inner strength and resilience to your every day life. This works through releasing trauma from the nervous system.
What you can expect from a Somatic Experiencing session:
- Build personal resilience and gain more of a sense of control
- Learn strategies and tools to assist with self-regulation
- Build a personal sense of empowerment
- Understand how to feel calm and experience deep rest
- Quiet your mind-chatter, and build mind-body awareness
- Generally hang out with and recognise the goodness you discover
Elushia Parker is a Somatic Experiencing practitioner (SEP) and brings 20 years of experience to her practice, through a range of techniques and modalities. This has included remedial massage, some training in Craniosacral Therapy and Reiki, Energy Work, Energy Science and Somatic Experiencing. She has also previously worked as an artist and teacher, and is able to bring all of these experiences and skills into her work in Somatic Experiencing.
Elushia practices in the Byron Shire at Ocean Shores NSW 2483